Translate

Tuesday 22 September 2015

ORIADE ENVIRONMENTAL COUNCIL REMOVES CORPSE ON CARDOSO ROAD





The Oriade environmental council has responded to calls from residents to remove the corpse of a woman who has been lying in front of a shop on Cardoso road for two days.

The body which was removed today was reported to be the corpse of a mentally deranged woman known to have roamed the streets of Kirikiri town for over a month before her unfortunate death at midnight two days ago.

“The last time I saw her was on Friday last week, I stay on Cardoso street and I was shocked to wake up one morning to find something smelling, I thought it was a rat not until I alerted the neighbors who checked in front to a shop just opposite Amina Convalescent Centre to find a dead body swollen and about to burst” Ukeme, a resident of Cardoso street said.

Her body was taken away by the Oriade council’s environmental wing to a somewhere anonymous as her identity cannot be established since she has no family member in Kirikiri town.
However, the shop in which she was found dead was locked up and a decontamination process is ongoing to disinfect the surrounding. 

The shop owner was contacted for comments but she was so shocked to speak with the press but didn’t fail to say;
“ The woman no see any other place die put na my shop, I go call my pastor we go pray before I open this shop, I no just understand this kind thing, but make she find peace” she concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

beloved readers drop your comments here.