Translate

Tuesday 18 November 2014

DIESEL THIEF KINGPIN [NIYI] RELEASED FROM POLICE CUSTODY - BEGS FOR PUBLIC FORGIVENESS.

NIYI WHEN CAUGHT
On Saturday midnight [15th of November 2014. 4am] Mr. Niyi was apprehended stealing about 85 liters of diesel from a Communication Service mast site installed at Cardoso Close. MTN uses that mast.

Mr. Niyi was handed over to the CSO who administered the tradition of any apprehended thief in kirikiri town ;of course that is parading the entire community unclad and flogged before handing over to the police.
THE 85 LITERS DRUMS OF DIESEL STOLEN

The Kirikiri town Police DCO Endorsed the charges against Mr. Niyi and immediately took him to court for trial.
HE DRUMS OF DIESEL FOUND INSIDE THE GUTTER WHILE NIYI WAS HIDING UNDER THE PARKED BUS
Kirikiri News gathered that the police and the communication company pushed for a trial in the court for two days but the Kirikiri Magistrate Court and the one at Apapa were undergoing Judges examination. The company and the police decided to warn him again and let him free. The decision was solely undertaken by the communication company.
NIYI BEING PARADED AROUND THE STREETS OF KIRIKIRI TOWN
"MY GOD! I have never been disgraced in my life. This one touched my soul. I cried while in the cell. I don't want to go to prison. I beg the entire Kirikiri town people to forgive me. I will never steal again.. I promise to look for a job and live a good life from today. Thanks for giving me a chance to patch my already condemned soul." Mr. Niyi cried as he spoke to Kirikiri News upon release from police custody.
The diesel Niyi stole was returned and he is to pay about NGN200000 for damages and past diesel crimes on that same site estimated by the company to be about 885 liters of diesel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

beloved readers drop your comments here.