Translate

Thursday 15 May 2014

TALES FROM TIMES BEFORE- THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING PRUDENT (EPISODE FOUR)

STORY SERIES
…followed him down here. How has that profited me? Hhen? After we set up house on earth, he was seldom home. When he was not fighting in one battle or another – coming home blood soaked – he was cutting a path to yet another farm with his implements. When I complained to him of loneliness, letting him know that I missed my
spirit friends. He reprimanded me, and forbade me to even think of them. I could not very well tell him that they were already visiting me here on earth. I had implored them not to forget me, and they had agreed to come play with me on a condition that we met in the forest, and not in any man made place, we changed our meeting place from time to time. Why, if it had not been for them, I would have died of boredom! In the end it was because Ogun caught me sneaking out from time to time that we quarreled. He accused me of seeing another man and in his fury, beat me mercilessly. If Sango had not called on us at the time, and come to my rescue, I wonder what could have happened to me.

“I went home with Sango, to escape the wrath of Ogun, and stayed with him for some time to recover. Then he asked me to be his wife, and I agreed. At least he was kind. His kindness was not enough in the end, however, as I still felt the need to meet my spirit friends. When Sango was not around, I would sneak out to visit with them in the forest. Eventually, he too found out about my leaving the house from time to time, and when he confronted me with his discovery, I decided not to quarrel with over it; I simply packed my belongings and left him to set up house on my own. I decided that I could live with without these men. My friends were more important to me. It was just as well that I had born neither of these men, children, because I would never have had to remain with their father.

“Now, what am I to…To be continued on Saturday.

Story Series is published every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Don't miss it!!!

Always visit http://fedricxconsult.blogspot.com to read daily Articles, Story Series, Health Tips, Devotional Guide for Youth, News Updates, exclusive Kirikiri News And Lots More.

BUY A COPY OF KIRIKIRI NEWS TODAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

beloved readers drop your comments here.