Translate

Tuesday 3 March 2015

AHHHHH!!! ( I THINK MEN GET THE MOST EXCITEMENT) - JENNY


MEET THE WINNER FOR THE BEST AGEGE BREAD STORY

Written by Jenny Onomakpome.

My Agege bread story… It was the first thing to greet me every morning, accompanied by its Ghanaian partner ‘Agoyin beans’. It was also a beautiful sight when you watch it being elevated on a round wood, looking white and soft as skin followed by blueband and fake mayonnaise. Ahhhhhh!!! The delight in
squeezing the agege bread before munching cannot be described just by me ( I think men get the most excitement) in short it is a necessary action in the eating. My dearest agege bread…… the memories are long but this short I can pen down although I am still in search of you here in Houston, Texas America. If you ever pass by please bundle a loaf of two for me and don’t forget to add Agoyin beans.s y 
Agege bread with Agoyin beans served on a plate




No comments:

Post a Comment

beloved readers drop your comments here.