Translate

Sunday 15 December 2013

TONIC FOR TRIUMPH

Here is the news from the enemy camp. While they were debating how to get rid of God’s servants, one of them rose up and delivered the powerful speech in our passage today. To his fellow-conspirators it was an advice but to the disciples, a tonic for the triumph.
There is no need to bother who is against me when I know God is about for me. A little girl who had just been born again was asked, “Where is Jesus now?” “In my heart”, she replied. “And what will you do if Satan knocks at your heart?” She cast a thoughtful look at the ground and then lifted up a gleeful face, “I shall announce to him, ‘hold on a moment while I call Jesus to open for you.’ ‘I’m sure he will leave at once.” If God be for us who can be against us? But why does fear rule many Christian hearts? The witches, wizards and witchdoctors are afraid of a child of God. Let faith, not fear, rule your heart.

Challenge: Those who fear God have no one else to fear

Prayer: Father, open the eyes of my persecutor.


Visit https://fedricxconsult.blogspot.comto read daily articles, story series, Kirikiri news and lots more

No comments:

Post a Comment

beloved readers drop your comments here.