Translate

Tuesday 10 June 2014

TALES FROM TIMES BEFORE - THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING PRUDENT (EPISODE TEN)


 
STORY SERIES
…“Yes I am your mother. Sit down. Sit around me while I tell you my story. I am Araka, one of Olodumare earliest created beings. My first husband was Ogun, the Orisa of war and all iron implements. My second husband was Sango, the Orisa of thunder and lightning, but I was not happy as the wife of either of them. I was however, able to persuade by my spirit friends in heaven to come down here to play with me and relief me my earthly boring existence. My relationship with them gave me the greatest pleasure. Then I met your father.
Really, I pursued him here because he had seized my buffalo skin. My spirit friends had given it to me to protect me as I walked through the forest to meet with them. Because he had seized and kept my buffalo skin well hidden, I was forced to remain with him for a long time. When you boys arrived one after the other, I began to experience happiness as a human. You gave me such fulfillment that I was even able to do without the company of the spirits friends. You made life here on earth worthwhile and gave me a purpose for staying on with Olukosi, your father. I would have lived for the rest of my life like that but for recent events. Now that everybody knows that I am not really human, I must leave you, but don’t worry I will never be far away from you. Here, and Araka removed the two hours from her buffalo skin and handed them to her eldest son, take these. Anytime any of you needs to get in touch with me, just hold them in your hands and call me “Oya”, and talk to me thorough them. I will be listening”. While the boys were still trying to find words to express their feelings for their mother, she disappeared into thin air right there in that room.

The boys ran out of the house in panic to meet their father, who was cautiously approaching the house. The all went back in. the children told their father everything that happened”. Here let me have them, pointing to the horns. When …To be continued on Thursday.

Story Series is published every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Don't miss it!!!

Always visit http://fedricxconsult.blogspot.com to read daily Articles, Story Series, Health Tips, Devotional Guide for Youth, News Updates, exclusive Kirikiri News And Lots More.

BUY A COPY OF KIRIKIRI NEWS TODAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

beloved readers drop your comments here.