Translate

Saturday 16 November 2013

THE UNKNOWN HANDS (EPISODE NINETEEN)

STORY SERIES
…Someone who had made me his own child and who had made me comfortable all the way he could? How could some diviners be so mischievous as to put innocent souls in trouble? Then, my thought went to the diviner that had been
invited at my father’s death and how he had been mocked and humiliated, and I came to the conclusion that perhaps, one should not blame those who deride diviners, for, in actual sense, some of them could not explain how food gets into the stomach.… to be continued on Tuesday.

Story series is published every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Don’t miss it

Make http://fedricxconsult.blogspot.com your homepage today to read articles, story series, Kirikiri news and lots more.




No comments:

Post a Comment

beloved readers drop your comments here.